Thursday 1 May 2014

SUMMER SPLASH

The summer is Here! and here are some nail art designs that anyone will love to celebrate their love for the Summers. The Spring Summer time is so much fun! it just inspire me to do fun bright nail designs and I am kicking spring ans summer off with a"in your face" summer neon gradient. It so bright and seriously so juicy looking just reminds me of the popsicles.
I sponged on the gradient using Orly's melt your Popsicle and a random neon pin nail polish for a transition color i used a peachy pink shade to really blend the colors together. So happy with how it turned out :).

Before i started doing this Nail art I already planned on adding something to the gradient. However i loved the gradient so much that I wore it plain for 2 days before adding something to it. I ended up choosing a butterfly design using black acrylic paint and added some white dots to it. It looks so impressive and on the other hand it is so simple to do. It's definitely a design that anyone can achieve. They really do look like butterfly wings, don't they? fitting for the warmer weather, I hope you like these designs :) I know many of you were craving for spring and summer as it just brighten ups the LIFE. So much colors, so much fun and its finally around the corner! Enjoy the new season and i hope you guys get a lot of nice and sunny weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment